- Platform as a service for PDOAs for Authorization, Accounting, Voucher Management and Payment Gateway
- WANI App to access public Wi-Fi
- Development and Maintenance of Central Registry
- C-DOT is offering PDOA Stack and APP as Platform as a Service (PaaS) with nominal payment of Rs. 15,000/- and Rs. 10,000/- respectively
- All the PDOAs and APP Providers who are signing-up with C-DOT will be able to roll-out PM-WANI services immediately without any extra financial overhead till further order
- As per the PM-WANI Framework, Public Data Office (PDO) maintain, and operate Wi-Fi router (also known as modem or Access Point) and deliver broadband services to subscribers in collaboration with any PDOA. More details about PDOs is available here . Details about PDOs and list of certified PDOAs is available at pmwani.gov.in
- PDOA and APP Providers are not required to make any payment to the Government. PM-WANI Framework and Guidelines also does not envisage any grant or subsidy by the Government.
- PDO’s are required to purchase Wi-Fi Router in consultation with certified PDOA and broadband / FTTH connection from TSP/ISP to start the service. Please verify the credentials of PDOA before finalizing any commercial arrangement with PDOA. Normally PDOs are not required to make any payment to PDOA except for the Wi-Fi router and some initial set up charges. Please ask the PDOA to arrange / provide the following before making any payment:
- Test of the Wi-Fi Router to be purchased under PM WANI framework.
- Proper invoice for payments being made
- Please take the receipt of payment being made.
Secure Chat, Call & Video Conferencing SolutionCOVID_FOOTER