It monitors the power status at Base Trans-Receiver Station (BTS). It is used to monitor the availability of Grid Power, Diesel Generator (DG) Power, Battery Power and power source running duration status. It subsequently sends the data through internet to a centralized server. Using this online tamper proof information, carbon footprint and carbon credit as per Kyoto protocol have been measured. This will also help in controlling diesel pilferage and pollution.
• Grid power, DG power, and Battery status centralised monitoring • Security camera • Fuel and temperature sensor • Carbon footprint monitoring • Geo tagging and statistical report generation
• AC voltage sensing circuitry • DC voltage sensing circuitry • MCU module for data processing • GSM Module for communication • Power Supply Module (AC-DC and DC-DC converters)
• Power supply status monitoring of BTS sites. • It can be customized to use at any industrial or commercial sites where power supply monitoring is required.
• International Patent Applied (Application No-PCT/IB2016/055950)
• Field trial at BSNL Site Noida Sector 64.